Delancey Black Shacket
LondonDesigned with love in our East London studio
FactoryAll our facories are audited to ensure all workers are safeguarded. Furthermore, we personally visit our factories ensuring full accountability for the production of our garments
Delancey Black Shacket
Shacket – the appealing style hybrid of a shirt and a jacket – is to fashion what brunch is to food. Falling somewhere between a jacket and a shirt, this on-trend little number is perfect for transitioning into a new season; one month it can be worn over a tank, and the next it’s piled under a peacoat.
All Around Chic
Delancey’s va-va-voom V-neck accentuates the décolletage with a subtle nod to the military trend. Featuring 6 beautiful pearlescent grey buttons, it comes in soft-yet-sprightly Tangerine and Saffron, or subdued monochrome favourites Black and Ivory.
Wear Delancey with your signature denims, pair with your favourite pleated midi skirt, or layer with a turtleneck and accessorise it with multiple chains.
During the uncertainties of COVID-19 we confirm our online operations are fully active - however, please note that Royal Mail is currently experiencing delays in delivery times within the UK and internationally.
- Also available in Tangerine, Saffron, Ivory
- 100% polyester a good medium weight – perfect for Spring
- Shacket – a shirt heavy enough to be halfway between a shirt and a jacket – your essential piece for transitioning into a new season!
- Great on a bust, curvy tum and long enough to just cover your bottom
- Can be worn buttoned up or open over a vest top
- 6 beautiful grey pearlescent buttons, plus a little button inside to fasten up across your bust
- V neck is cut low - so a cami underneath for the more modest among us
- Machine wash and very little ironing – yay!
- Body length: Sizes 8 – 12: 68.5cm – 69.5cm; Sizes 14 – 18: 70cm – 71cm
- Sizes shown in UK sizing - click here to see conversion chart for other countries
Please note our cut is fairly generous around the bust, long in the sleeves and long in the body length. Most of our shirts also feature a secret button inside the shirt at the bust point to prevent gaping.
Please check individual garment details for body lengths. Please note that sizes are subject to 1.5cm tolerance.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE BASED ON ACTUAL BODY MEASUREMENTS, NOT GARMENT MEASUREMETNS
How to Measure
All our shirts are designed for maximum fit and comfort, and some customers prefer to wear them looser than others.