Agnes Black Dress
LondonDesigned with love in our East London studio
Biodegradable PackagingGarment arrives from our factories in biodegradable & compostable packaging. We ship to you in recycled and/ or sustainable packaging
FactoryAll our facories are audited to ensure all workers are safeguarded. Furthermore, we personally visit our factories ensuring full accountability for the production of our garments
Agnes Black Dress
Say “Hello!” to our sartorial staple that looks set to take centre stage in your wardrobe this Autumn: The Agnes shirt dress. Falling beautifully on the knee, Agnes is cut from our softly-spun highly breathable material, with deep pockets and a removable belt. An adaptable AW18 piece, the Agnes speaks volumes to luxurious simplicity.
Add your favourite leather jacket and ankle boots for the perfect casual outfit, or wear with the buttons open for a fresh take on “shacket.”
- Also available in Sapphire and Russett
- Master class in simplicity
- Designed to finish at the knee (unless you are 6ft tall like our model, in which case it will sit above your knee)
- Full button up front with concealed placket for a minimalistic look
- Separate belt to clinch in waist for desired shape
- Simple 2 button cuffs
- Deep side pockets
- Cute hang loop at back
- Gorgeous weight fabric, which is comfortable against the skin and falls beautifully
- A super everyday winter shirt dress!
- Length: Sizes 8 -12: 102.5cm – 103.5cm, Sizes 14 – 18: 104cm – 105cm
- Fabric: soft spun high tech breathable polyester crepe: 100% polyester
- Easy care machine wash fabric with no ironing!
- Sizes shown in UK sizing - click here to see conversion chart
Please note our cut is fairly generous around the bust, long in the sleeves and long in the body length. Most of our shirts also feature a secret button inside the shirt at the bust point to prevent gaping.
Please check individual garment details for body lengths. Please note that sizes are subject to 1.5cm tolerance.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE BASED ON ACTUAL BODY MEASUREMENTS, NOT GARMENT MEASUREMETNS
How to Measure
All our shirts are designed for maximum fit and comfort, and some customers prefer to wear them looser than others.