UK STANDARD DELIVERY
Free For All UK Orders
Please read our terms and conditions:
- Our standard delivery rates are contained within the online checkout summary for your product(s).
- We aim to dispatch all orders as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses and 7 working days for actual delivery.
- Please note: Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following day.
- Orders placed after 2pm on Friday evening will be dispatched the following Monday, subject to UK Bank Holidays.
- We deliver using Royal Mail tracked, which requires signature on delivery. If you are not home to receive your delivery, a note may be left for you indicating the pick-up location where you can collect it. We reserve the right to cancel your order and charge you for the costs we incur as a result and/or to charge you for any additional costs we incur in storing the goods if you fail to collect them within 21 days after the date on which we first attempted to deliver them to you.
- Please ensure your shipping address is where you will be during business hours. If you request for your order to be left at your home delivery address, and a signature or physical handoff of the product is not possible, The Shirt Company is not liable to replace the order should your order, for whatever reason, be stolen or lost after it has been delivered.
- If you have not received your parcel and Royal Mail have recorded it as 'Delivered' The Shirt Company will investigate with Royal Mail and this process will take a minimum of 10 days with Royal Mail before we can resolve the matter.
- Please ensure your shipping address is entered correctly whilst you place your order and when you receive your confirmation email. If you incorrectly enter your address we are not liable for the failure of delivery and any delivery delays or costs incurred as a result of your error. We reserve our right to charge you for any further costs incurred for the return or redelivery of your parcel.
- We recommend that customers have their parcels sent to (the "ship to" location) a daytime address where parcels can be signed for and/or physically received.
- We will contact you with an estimated delivery date, which will be within 30 days after the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order). Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control.
- Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the products to the address you gave us and the products will be your responsibility from that time.
- If we miss the delivery deadline for any products then you may cancel your order straight away if any of the following apply:
- we have refused to deliver the products;
- delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- If you do not wish to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your Order if we do not meet the new deadline.
- If you do choose to cancel your order for late delivery you can do so for just some of the products or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If the products have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us or allow us to collect them, and we will pay the costs of this. After you cancel your Order we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled products and their delivery.
- Depending on your delivery destination your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. We try and include all applicable duties and taxes in our rates where possible. However, please note that for deliveries outside of our delivery destinations we have no control over these charges and we cannot guarantee that we will accurately predict their amount. Ultimately, these are the responsibility of the customer. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
UK delivery includes: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands - Jersey and Guernsey.
We offer delivery to a wide range of international destinations. International shipping is charged according to the destination of the parcel.
European Shipping: £8.00 - International Recorded delivery. Please allow 5 - 10 working days for delivery.
Rest of World Shipping: £12.50 - International Recorded delivery. Please allow 7 - 14 working days for delivery.
Please note that European and Rest of World delivery times may take longer due to customs processing.
Orders placed after 2pm on Friday evening will be dispatched the following Monday, subject to UK Bank Holidays.
For security reasons all overseas deliveries must be signed for.
PRE ORDER CONDITIONS
We offer our customers the exclusive opportunity to purchase our styles before they arrive in the U.K. Please note once purchased via our ‘Pre Order’ option your payment is processed and your shirt is allocated to you exclusively and under no circumstances are your allocated items made available for purchase to other customers. If you have purchased your items on ‘Pre Order’ please allow for a period of 4 to 8 weeks for your item to arrive. Please read our delivery conditions regarding late or delayed delivery.